Starting in 2006, the Foundation decided to create a series of prints to celebrate the key BMWs that have raced in the U.S. We started with the 3.5CSL from 1976 and have been working our way through the decades. We are planning to do about 12 prints to the collection. Buyers have had the opportunity to get the same numbered print each time they buy in the series. This set is commissioned by the Foundation and exclusively for the Foundation. Check out the photo of one collector's striking display of the entire series.
- BMW E30 M3.
- 9th Print in the BMW CCA Foundation "American Legacy Series".
- 1987 Twelve 6 Hour Firestone Firehawk Championship Race winning car driven by Ray Korman and Davey Jones.
- This print is produced from the original painting. This is not just a computer generated image.
- Limited to 100 prints.
- 16" x 12" Print.
- Individually numbered and signed by the artist - Steve Dunn.
- This print is autographed by Ray Korman and Davey Jones (at 2012 Daytona 24 Hours)
- Certificate of authenticity card included with this print.
- Only one available.