Starting in 2006, the Foundation decided to create a series of prints to celebrate the key BMWs that have raced in the U.S. We started with the 3.5CSL from 1976 and have been working our way through the decades. We are planning to do about 12 prints to the collection. Buyers have had the opportunity to get the same numbered print each time they buy in the series. This set is commissioned by the Foundation and exclusively for the Foundation. Check out the photo of one collector's striking display of the entire series.
- BMW GTP Print.
- 5th Print in the BMW CCA Foundation "American Legacy Series".
- Watkins Glen 500 Race Winner 1986.
- Car driven by Davy Jones and John Andretti.
- 16" x 12" Print.
- This print is produced from the original painting. This is not just a computer generated image.
- Limited Edition 1 of 100 Prints - Individually Numbered.
- Produced by artist Steve Dunn.