Starting in 2006, the Foundation decided to create a series of prints to celebrate the key BMWs that have raced in the U.S. We started with the 3.5CSL from 1976 and have been working our way through the decades. We are planning to do about 12 prints to the collection. Buyers have had the opportunity to get the same numbered print each time they buy in the series. This set is commissioned by the Foundation and exclusively for the Foundation.
- BMW E92 M3 GT.
- 9th Print in the BMW CCA Foundation "American Legacy Series".
- 2011 Twelve 12 Hours of Sebring winning car driven by Joey Hand, Dirk Müller, and Andy Priaulx..
- This print is produced from the original painting. This is not just a computer generated image.
- Limited to 100 prints.
- 16" x 12" Print.
- Individually numbered and signed by the artist - Steve Dunn.
- This print is autographed by Dirk Müller, Joey Hand, Dirk Werner, Andy Priaulx, Bill Auberlen, and Augusto Farfus at the 2011 2012 Petit LeMans race.
- Certificate of authenticity card included with this print.
- Limited quantities available