We are back with another print in our American Legacy Series by artist Steve Dunn.
Starting in 2006, the Foundation decided to create a series of prints to celebrate the key BMWs that have raced in the U.S. We started with the 3.5CSL from 1976 and have been working our way through the decades. The E89 Z4 GTLM is the 12th in the series. Buyers have had the opportunity to get the same numbered print each time they buy in the series. This set is commissioned by the Foundation and exclusively for the Foundation.
BMW is celebrating the 40th Anniversary win of the 3.0CSL at the 12 Hours of Sebring in 1975. They have painted the current E89 Z4 GTLM in the same livery as the CSLs of the day. Check out the other prints in this series by Steve Dunn in our store. Some are even autographed by the drivers.
- BMW E89 Z4 GTLM.
- 12th Print in the BMW CCA Foundation "American Legacy Series".
- 2015 Sebring 12 Hours car driven by Bill Auberlen, Dirk Werner, and Augusto Farfus.
- This was autographed by the three drivers at the 2015 Petit Le Mans race.
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity card.
- This print is produced from the original painting. This is not just a computer generated image.
- Limited to 100 prints.
- 16" x 12" Print.
- Individually numbered and signed by the artist - Steve Dunn.