Starting in 2006, the Foundation decided to create a series of prints to celebrate the key BMWs that have raced in the U.S. We started with the 3.5CSL from 1976 and have been working our way through the decades. We are planning to do about 12 prints to the collection. Buyers have had the opportunity to get the same numbered print each time they buy in the series. This set is commissioned by the Foundation and exclusively for the Foundation. Check out the photo of one collector's striking display of the entire series.
- BMW E36 M3 GT3.
- 7th Print in the BMW CCA Foundation "American Legacy Series".
- 1998 Daytona 24hr winning car driven by Bill Auberlen, Boris Said, Peter Cunningham and Marc Duez.
- This print is produced from the original painting. This is not just a computer generated image.
- Limited to 100 prints.
- 16" x 12" Print.
- Individually numbered and signed by the artist - Steve Dunn.
- This print was autographed by Boris Said at the 2013 Daytona 24 Hours and Bill Auberlen at the 2012 Petit LeMans race.
- A certificate of authenticity card will be included with this item.